Fly Free Dear Tawanda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly Free Dear Tawanda

For those of you who have been around a while I wanted to share the sad news that one of our long time members, Tawanda, has passed away. She and I became fast friends 14 years ago. We were each other's cheerleaders sharing both laughs and tears as we tried to navigate our way through this lifetime. She was amazingly funny, so smart and most important very kind hearted. Dear friend I will keep you and your family in my heart and prayers.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Thank you for sharing this, Jules.

What sad news. and I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I wondered why we hadn't heard from her for awhile. She truly was a kind hearted spirit and always had such a keen sense of humor that helped us all laugh at ourselves. She was a long time member and we shall miss her.

My heart goes out to her daughter whom she spoke of so much. Her family is also in my prayers
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Jules,

Sorry for your loss. Many of Tawanda's posts brought a smile.

I Will pray for your loss and ours too.

Jer

Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed Jules. Very sorry for the loss of your friend. I do remember her posting.- always supportive and kind. My deepest sympathy.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Jules
          I use to read her posts and threads all the time and she added a lot to this board. It’s sad news.
          It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

I remember Tawanda and I'm sorry to hear of her passing. Jules A, you and Tawanda's family are in my prayers.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Jules, I am very sorry for the loss of your long time friend. Tawanda had been a very active member for a long time and will be greatly missed.
              Diagnosed 1984
              “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Tawanda helped me through some tough situations on this board. We shared many problems and discussions. So sorry to hear of her passing. Thank you for letting us know.
                Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Thank you Jules, for letting us know about our longtime member Tawanda.

Always supportive to the other members, Tawanda also had very interesting and thought provoking things to share.

She contributed a lot here, and will be missed, but not forgotten. We are fortunate to have had her here as a member.

Deepest sympathy to Tawanda's family and friends.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                  ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
                    Thank you Jules, for letting us know about our longtime member Tawanda.

Always supportive to the other members, Tawanda also had very interesting and thought provoking things to share.

She contributed a lot here, and will be missed, but not forgotten. We are fortunate to have had her here as a member.

Deepest sympathy to Tawanda's family and friends.
                    Ohhh. I'm sorry to hear this, Jules. I agree with absolutely everything that Koko said.

~ Faith
                    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Thank you all so much. I know she would be touched by your kind words and memories, as am I.
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                        Thank you for sharing this, Jules.

What sad news. and I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I wondered why we hadn't heard from her for awhile. She truly was a kind hearted spirit and always had such a keen sense of humor that helped us all laugh at ourselves. She was a long time member and we shall miss her.

My heart goes out to her daughter whom she spoke of so much. Her family is also in my prayers
                        Ahhh Seasha yes, her daughter was her greatest joy. She is in college now and is as kind, smart and beautiful as her mother. I'm hoping we stay in touch.
                        Anonymous

Comment

I haven’t been here for ages. Such sad news. I really liked Tawanda’s posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
                            I haven’t been here for ages. Such sad news. I really liked Tawanda’s posts.
                            Same here. I'm sorry to read this news. My condolence to her family and friends. She will be missed here.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the kind remarks. I send them to her daughter who also expresses her appreciation.
                              Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X