Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's two weeks until Thanksgiving :-) ... What are you grateful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REG53
    replied
    I am grateful for God's Love, I am grateful for my family's Love
    and even though I have to endure so much I am truly BLESSED.

Thank you Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• Seasha
    replied
    I am grateful for my husband, my rock, who is taking on more responsibilities towards cleanup in the kitchen. He used to just leave it all to me.

Leave a comment:

• Mamabug
    replied
    11/15 - Good buffet

Went out for supper with hubby and son last night. We had a nice visit, and I was able to find lots of GF and DF foods on the buffet.

Leave a comment:

• KoKo
    replied
    Extremely grateful for my younger sister, who is my care helper.

Leave a comment:

• Leenyi
    replied
    My 2 yr old grandson had hernia surgery on Wednesday. He's home and doing fine. I'm thankful for that!

I'm thankful for my other three healthy grandkids who live nearby!

And I'm thankful for msworld, and the wonderful hard-working moderators and all the people that post!

Leave a comment:

• polopuppy
    replied
    My Mother

I'm thankful that my Mom is alive, living independently and doing quite well despite having several Autoimmune diseases. I call her at least once a day to chat and I try never to take those conversations for granted. We visit twice a year or so even though she is in Canada and I am in California. I realize so many of my friends no longer have parent still with them.

Leave a comment:

• Mamabug
    replied
    11/14 -- phone call

Yesterday evening, I had a long phone call with my sister (over an hour). We talked about all kinds of things; a catch-up was long over-due.

Leave a comment:

• It's two weeks until Thanksgiving :-) ... What are you grateful for?

What are you grateful for?

Consider posting your "gratitudes" daily for two weeks. I'll try, too. My life has so many blessings, it shouldn't be hard to think of them. It's just a matter of disciplining myself to remember them and post them.

It always makes me feel good to read about what others are grateful for.

We already have a gratitude thread in The Wellness Forum, but for these two weeks, let's just post them here.
Working...
X