Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

artwork and multiple sclerosis

Dear all,
    I would like share with you my artworks I have made, related with the terapies I made for the MS. I suffer this disease since 10 years (in the next months I "celebrate this birthday"), currently my therapy is gylenia but in the past I used rebif and copaxone.

I would be happy to have your impression and opinion about my works.

Best Regards,
    norbaf

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Originally posted by norbaf View Post
    Dear all,
    I would like share with you my artworks I have made, related with the terapies I made for the MS. I suffer this disease since 10 years (in the next months I "celebrate this birthday"), currently my therapy is gylenia but in the past I used rebif and copaxone.

Best Regards,
    norbaf

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    Hi norbaf and welcome!

It's wonderful that you have artistic talent that you want to share with us.

We would love to see your artwork, which you can display in our Creative Center.

https://msworld.org/creative-center/category/gallery/

Hope to see your artwork, and also more of your posts.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome norbaf! We would love to see your artwork here. To submit your work, simply email us at CreativeCenter@msworld.org
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

KoKo has the correct link - just scroll down on this link given until you see a blue box that says Submit Your Content

sorry if this caused some confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          Hi norbaf and welcome!

It's wonderful that you have artistic talent that you want to share with us.

We would love to see your artwork, which you can display in our Creative Center.

https://msworld.org/creative-center/category/gallery/

Hope to see your artwork, and also more of your posts.

Take Care
          It has legit been years since I looked at the gallery. Thank you for the reminder. I am again blown away by the talented members we have and the familiar names made me smile.

Thank you to all who shared their creations.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

sorry for my mistake to put an URL inside the post. I added it to my profile and next days I will add some photos to the Creative Center.
            Best Regards

Dear all,

Best Regards,
            norbaf

Comment

sorry for my mistake to put an URL inside the post. I added it to my profile and next days I will add some photos to the Creative Center.
              Best Regards
              Thank you norbaf

I looked at your artwork (at the site/url listed in your profile).

Very clever using syringes and gilenya pill photos to create collages. Well done!

Also, I really love the summary about each of your art pieces (clicking on the photos).

Hope you continue to create more art, norbaf!

Take Care
              ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Happy to know you liked them. Yes, sure, I will continue. I would like to do somethings with the neddles I used on my first therpies, rebif. I have something in my mind. In next days\months a new artwork !!!

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
                Thank you norbaf

I looked at your artwork (at the site/url listed in your profile).

Very clever using syringes and gilenya pill photos to create collages. Well done!

Also, I really love the summary about each of your art pieces (clicking on the photos).

Hope you continue to create more art, norbaf!

Take Care

Comment

Happy to know you liked them. Yes, sure, I will continue. I would like to do somethings with the neddles I used on my first therpies, rebif. I have something in my mind. In next days\months a new artwork !!!
                  Sounds terrific, norbaf!

Keep on using your wonderful talent and creative energy!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Take Care

Comment

How ingenious and creative! And thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                    X