Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hear it for our Mods!

I just want to thank you guys so much.

I haven't really had much input lately, but I see you guys are hopping! I was diagnosed with MS in 2004 and joined MSW shortly thereafter. I've seen mods come and go, some good, some not so good. Straight from the heart, you guys rule (and you obviously strong people who don't scare easily )!

Tawanda

They are a terrific bunch!
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Yes Tawanda!

Shamefully I cannot really remember the names of the Mods who left us over the years....

Maybe that means they all did a pretty good job, kinda like a flawless game where the players get to play and the spectator doesn't even notice the striped shirts.

The job isn't easy, it's hard enough for one individual to successfully advise or help another, dealing with an entire boatload rowing every which way... bless 'em all!

J

Comment

Thank you Mods. and yes, you are a terrific bunch!
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Awwww. You're all just too sweet. Thanks.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

This is the best group of mods I recall in over a decade for sure!

Great thread Tawanda. Nice to see you posting.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Thanks for this! You all are part of a wonderful MS family too!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you all for stepping up to moderate this Board!! Love MSW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
                  I just want to thank you guys so much.

I haven't really had much input lately, but I see you guys are hopping! I was diagnosed with MS in 2004 and joined MSW shortly thereafter. I've seen mods come and go, some good, some not so good. Straight from the heart, you guys rule (and you obviously strong people who don't scare easily )!

Couldn't agree more. I am always amazed how you always seem to have the right things to say to people. Your knowledge of MS and helpful resources, your empathy, and fairness truly help many members. Thanks for all the time and effort you all put in.
                  Kathy
                  DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Yes thank you so much for all you do here! As a member we can pick and choose which posts we read, not reading ones that are scary or upsetting but you Mods have to read every single one. Thanks again, you are the best, love MSW!
                    Jen
                    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
                    X