Slowing down progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
    Thanks Mamabug - I need to find a good probiotic. The one I have doesn't seem to really do anything for me either way.
    For a probiotic, I use Garden of Life RAW probiotics. Dr. G recommended that instead of Nature's Sunshine because it has more probiotic strains (33).
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      Yes, they are a bit expensive but I can usually find them on buy 1 get 1 free special every few months. And they are delicious!
      I've been told that quality brand names of supplements are important. My doc recommends brands sold at Natural Grocers or a health food store, rather than Walmart or your grocery store. The cheaper brands often include fillers that aren't so good for us, or ingredients that are less pure.

Or I've also used Nature's Sunshine.
      Brotherhood brands are often available on Amazon too.
      Last edited by Mamabug; 11-14-2018, 12:15 AM.
      ~ Faith
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I have some flaxseed that I use as well. And 10000 steps is a good goal but when I have 8000 on average after a day at work, I feel like I should be doing more.

Back In another life time, I was considering being a personal trainer. We were taught 3 days arms/3 days legs (rotating them) and one day off. It seemed to have good results.

Mamabug

i need to see what probiotic I have. I found some organizing the medicine cabinet. Hopefully it’s a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
          Mamabug

i need to see what probiotic I have. I found some organizing the medicine cabinet. Hopefully it’s a good one.
          Sometimes, if I have a lesser quality brand, I also purchase the good brand and take turns until the old one is gone.
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
          X