Brain tumor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kittysmith View Post
    Thanks, Daisycat. Hope it's not too serious. My doc said no big deal. But, you just told me I have a brain tumor. Lol.

I know the feeling of being told you have a brain tumor... even though mine turned out to be a case of a poorly trained nurse and very poorly done discharge papers... but I do know the feeling of being told you have a brain tumor, since it took about 72 hours for them to "fix" their mistake.

I am really glad your doctor thinks it is not a big deal. From what I read about it it does sound like it is very slow growing and doesn't ever really cause problems.

Comment

Scary stuff

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
      I know the feeling of being told you have a brain tumor... even though mine turned out to be a case of a poorly trained nurse and very poorly done discharge papers... but I do know the feeling of being told you have a brain tumor, since it took about 72 hours for them to "fix" their mistake.

I am really glad your doctor thinks it is not a big deal. From what I read about it it does sound like it is very slow growing and doesn't ever really cause problems.

You'd think if you thought a pt had a brain tumor, I would hope you made sure it's the real deal before telling the pt (duh). Sorry you had to go through that.

I've been doing some more research. I am not worried about it at all now. They are apparently really small and grow very slowly. I'm pretending it's not there unless it causes any symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by kittysmith View Post
        You'd think if you thought a pt had a brain tumor, I would hope you made sure it's the real deal before telling the pt (duh). Sorry you had to go through that.

I've been doing some more research. I am not worried about it at all now. They are apparently really small and grow very slowly. I'm pretending it's not there unless it causes any symptoms.
        I just saw this... Thank you that was a rough few days. I still don't know how it happened but at least that part is over with.

Comment

Working...
        X