MY HONEST INTERPRETATION OF REALITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY HONEST INTERPRETATION OF REALITY

I know we have a thread already to share quotes. This one, in particular, speaks to what we are about on this board and how to LIVE sucessfully with MS. It's a quote from Pema Chodron, a Buddhist nun who has written many books about how to face life when it seems inpossible to bear.

"We think that the point is to pass the test or overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don't really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It's just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all this to happen: Room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy".

Peace and Love to you all. One of my blessings in my gratitude journal is certainly my virtual friends on this board.

Originally posted by kittysmith View Post
    I know we have a thread already to share quotes. This one, in particular, speaks to what we are about on this board and how to LIVE sucessfully with MS. It's a quote from Pema Chodron, a Buddhist nun who has written many books about how to face life when it seems inpossible to bear.

"We think that the point is to pass the test or overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don't really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It's just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all this to happen: Room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy".

Peace and Love to you all. One of my blessings in my gratitude journal is certainly my virtual friends on this board.
    Hi kittysmith

Thanks for sharing Pema Chodron's bit of wisdom and perspective ~ so true!

That is a great illustration of living life, in a nutshell!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Your post made me smile. Thank you!

Comment

Wonderful and thank you

I've read abook or two about Pema Chodren and this quote is priceless!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X