L'Hermitte's sign & nausea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L'Hermitte's sign & nausea

Is this a thing? A couple days ago, I noticed my L'Hermitte's sign is back. Except this time, it's accompanied by a strange feeling of nausea. Which is as brief as the electric shock sensation, really strange.

I also feel like my brain is 'sloshing' in my head. Just a really weird sense of motion when I move my head.

I suspect it's a flare, because I'm also limping, tingling & fatigued. I probably won't treat it; it's not bad enough for steroids.

Just wondering if it's 'normal' or if I'm nuts. (Although the 2 aren't mutually exclusive, I realize.)

That is weird. I've had l'hermittes before and dizziness and nauseous but not usually together. I think that along with the limping might warrant steroids. I hate it when I'm in a relapse and I can't walk. The steroids really help.

Comment

Hi trevvian,

I have had L'hermittes for a very long time and have never experienced nausea with it.

Even if you don't want steroids I would suggest seeing your Neurologist to evaluate. No, you are not crazy, you have MS Hope you are doing better soon.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
        Hi trevvian,

I have had L'hermittes for a very long time and have never experienced nausea with it.

Even if you don't want steroids I would suggest seeing your Neurologist to evaluate. No, you are not crazy, you have MS Hope you are doing better soon.

Sounds like I'm the only one. Appreciate the insight.

I probably should go in, but sometimes I don't see the point. The only thing they can do is IVSM and tell me to rest. If the walking progresses past footdrop to falling, maybe I'd think about it. But my doc and I both avoid steroids just for sensory symptoms.

But this is about driving me mad. I spend most of my day moving my head up & down. Argh.

Comment

Working...
        X