Multiple Sclerosis Association of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Sclerosis Association of America

Has anyone heard of this? It was mentioned in a professional presentation on MS. There is even a link for MRI assistance.

https://mymsaa.org/news/msaa-expands-mri-helpline/

Mods if this isn't allowed feel free to delete. Happy New Year everyone!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Hi Jules,

MSAA has been offering free or low coast MRIs for quite some time. I was not aware of the current changes but I think is awesome of them to do this
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
      Hi Jules,

MSAA has been offering free or low coast MRIs for quite some time. I was not aware of the current changes but I think is awesome of them to do this
      Thanks, I hadn't heard of this organization and agree MRI assistance sounds like a great service.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

It's great that you brought it to our attention and a good reminder for those in need!

Happy and Healthy New Year
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X