Why do we torture ourselves!?!?! 😭😭

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we torture ourselves!?!?! 😭😭

I’m not a Dr nor a radiologist but I’ve always requested copies of my MRI scans and reports for my own review.
    My latest scans have a crazy amount of things noted I’ve never seen before and I’m not new to this rodeo!
    Anyone know what these indicate....
    Incidental finding of scattered lymph nodes in my neck??
    Atrophy at T2-3??
    Extensive pulsation artifact in thecal sac?
    Notations in brain that maybe it’s not MS but granulatamous disease??
    Large main intracranial flow voids present?

I have ave the normally seen lesions in brain as well as spinal cord.
    This is going to drive me bonkers until I see Dr on Monday.

Originally posted by OhioKris View Post
    I’m not a Dr nor a radiologist but I’ve always requested copies of my MRI scans and reports for my own review.
    My latest scans have a crazy amount of things noted I’ve never seen before and I’m not new to this rodeo!
    Anyone know what these indicate....
    Incidental finding of scattered lymph nodes in my neck??
    Atrophy at T2-3??
    Extensive pulsation artifact in thecal sac?
    Notations in brain that maybe it’s not MS but granulatamous disease??
    Large main intracranial flow voids present?

I have ave the normally seen lesions in brain as well as spinal cord.
    This is going to drive me bonkers until I see Dr on Monday.
    I don't have the answers for you, but I do exactly as you do. I always get my copies and even get my MRI's on a disc. Just ask your doctor about all this when you see him on Monday. It can wait until then. Sometimes I really wonder about the doctors who read the MRI's. I've had EKG's that are all messed up and indicate a previous heart attack. But my cardio tells me it's nothing. So?????
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Why?

Because we now have a limitless amount of information at our fingertips. Every time I go to a doctor I know what the answers going to be, it could be ms you should follow up with your neurologist.

Seriously i I think because I have a thirst for info and enjoy some level of the mental masturbation
      Dx 2004. Copaxone until 2006 became allergic. Avonex until 2010, then rebif until 2013. Then Aubaugio until 2017 now tysabri.

Comment

Working...
      X