Hot leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot leg

This is a new thing for me. My leg has been getting hot (not warm to the touch, just a sensation) kind of like I have a heating pad on it. So far, it hasn't been too horrible, it's more just an interesting sensation. No other new symptoms have accompanied this hot leg. I tried to pass it off as just a one time thing and tried to ignore it but it's been on and off for about a week now. I've been stable on tysabri for almost a year now with no changes, so it is a bit discouraging.

Even though it's not a terrible symptom to have, I find that this change is throwing me off a bit emotionally because I had convinced myself that I could just continue on with life being completely stable with the tysabri. But this new change reminds me of how unpredictable the disease can be and that the next new symptom could be way worse.

I thought I had dealt with the diagnosis and come to terms with it, but in reality, I think it was the flat lining of new symptoms that really was what allowed me to feel better about it. I need a way to not be thrown off each time something new happens. Because now I'm back to the unhealthy wondering about "what if" which is not helpful at all.

Hello sarabeach, I'm sorry your are having this sx. I can relate, I have burning pain in my legs and feet sometimes worst than other.

I know it is scary when a new sx happens. You could call your Dr. Maybe he can help you.
    Try to stay positive, I know that's easier say than done but it helps me.

Hope you feel better soon.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
    X