New grandchild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grandchild

This may not be a cure, but I feel fantastic today, my eldest daughter gave birth today to our second grand daughter and I couldn't feel better, ok so I'm still dragging my right foot and have aches and pains all over but today who cares, I would like to introduce "Isla" to the world, ok Im a little proud and over excited Craig

Originally posted by dastardly View Post
    This may not be a cure, but I feel fantastic today, my eldest daughter gave birth today to our second grand daughter and I couldn't feel better, ok so I'm still dragging my right foot and have aches and pains all over but today who cares, I would like to introduce "Isla" to the world, ok Im a little proud and over excited Craig
    Hi Craig

Congratulations on your new granddaughter Isla!

And thank you for sharing your uplifting attitude as well.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Congrats on being a grandpa again Craig. Based on your post, I am sure it is a role you enjoy immensely.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Beautiful! 💐🌷🌸💐🌺

Comment

Congratulations! Grandparenting is wonderful. My 14 month old grandson lives 900 miles away, but we've been blessed to see him quite frequently during his first year. We have a second grandchild on the way too. I'm sure you will enjoy Isla immensely.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Congrats Craig!! What a blessing for the family - my grandchildren are the loves of my life and keep my spirits up as well. Have fun with the little one
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Congratulations, Craig on being a grandfather again

Shoo
              Shoo

Comment

Congratulations!!!! I have two granddaughters 12 and 18 and I have more energy when I am with them.
                God Bless Us All

Comment

Great news and congratulations! I love the name!
                  Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

MS can sure take a back seat to that Craig !! Grand children are special. Congratulations ! I have five. It's really amazing.
                    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Thanks for your reply guys, birth is still one of life's miracles Craig

Comment

Working...
                      X