Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March is MS Awareness Month! Learn more about #MySupportHero 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March is MS Awareness Month! Learn more about #MySupportHero 2017.

March is MS Awareness Month. MSWorld is excited to work again with Biogen and other organizations to promote #My Support Hero during this month! Click here to learn how you can recognize and give thanks to those who provide us with their invaluable support: http://www.msworld.org/mysupporthero/
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Kimba22, Thank you for reminding us all. I posted "MS Awareness" tile on my facebook page. We all need to make sure MS is "seen", and this month is a good time to do so.
    Peace to all,
    LM
    RRMS 11/11/2005, SPMS 20011 (guess I 'graduated')

Comment

Yes, thank you! I just ordered some postcards to send to some of my favorite support people.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I spoke to a lady, at the MRI waiting room yesterday, that was under the 'foolish' misunderstanding that the drugs for MS have the disease under control ! I spent the next 10 minutes giving her my take on the state of MS medications, as I know it ! I am really surprised that there is such confusion about this disease ! I am aware of MS, but much more effort is needed to elevate awareness among the general public!

Comment

Our local MS walk was last weekend. I had the opportunity to walk with one of my first & very best Support Heros. I took the time to tell her how her belief in me was a major turning point in me believing in me again. It was a great day.
          "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
          Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Working...
          X