Stomach Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stomach Virus

Has anyone had this lately? Any suggestions? Feelng sooo weak...just ate and drank jello and gatorade...
    gail

Sorry that you are feeling bad. I heard that this stomach virus is really hard to handle, but for most it's over quickly. Keep drinking that gatorade. I will be praying for you.

Comment

Galbert58 I'm sorry to hear you have a stomach virus

Right now I am fighting a cold, ear infection and I am bed bound now how do I get all that junk I know my nurses aid who comes in three times a week she's been sick, her family and lot of other patients So its going around I say its this crazy weather

Hope you feel better

Shoo
      Shoo

Comment

Sorry about all that. Yep keep hydrated that's the best thing and know you're body's fighting hard so give yourself all the rest you need. I remember once I slept for 3 days.
        Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Ugh

Thank you Tia...better today just very weak...
          gail

Comment

Thanks for your replies!

Feeling better just very weak and tired today...we're fighters...
            gail

Comment

I don't have a stomach virus, but, I've had some stuff going on since Wednesday. Finally went to doctor yesterday. Was dx with bronchitis and given a rx. Hopefully, we will both be better soon.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I hope that the meds help you feel better quickly mamabug.

Comment

Working...
                X