Just checking in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in.

Just checking in to say a quick hello and that I hope you're all doing well. I've made many friends here at this board over the years, some of you I've even had the pleasure of meeting. This site is the best online site for MS support. Anytime that I run across a new MS patient during my NMO advocacy work, I always recommend MSWorld.

Here's hoping that you're all doing well. I still try to log in periodically to catch up on posts and people. Snoopy, I always make sure to look for your posts---you've given a lot of support and information to your fellow patients over the years. Positive thoughts to you, and I hope you're doing well.

Take care everyone.

Grace (NMO+ since 2005)

Good to see you checking back in, Grace. We have a new title for the old "Other Disorders" forum called "NMO and other disorders". http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdi...ther-Disorders

Then a separate sub-forum just for NMO http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?118-NMO

Not much activity lately, but thought you'd like to know.
    Hope you are doing well these days and thanks for referring others to MSW!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Seasha! Thanks for asking, I'm neurologically stable and doing pretty well for an old war horse.

I love this site. Over the years I've seen many others, but this is the only one I refer MS patients to.

It's sooooo good to *see you*.

Comment

Hi Grace.

It's nice to "see" you and I am very happy to hear you are doing pretty well

Any time I see a post about NMO I always post a link to The Guthy Jackson Charitable Foundation, unless someone does so before I see it.

Positive thoughts to you, and I hope you're doing well.
        Thank you Grace. To use your terminology --- I'm doing pretty well for an old war horse
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X