WANTED;; YOUR IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED;; YOUR IDEAS

please tell us a little bit about "what MS world means to you". I am for some ideas for our 20th birthday celebration on July 10, 2016.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

It's a place to come where people understand.
    It's a place to vent when no one else gets what's going on in your body.
    It's where I come to learn.
    It's where I try to give others support and get support.
    It's the place I depend on to know that I'm not alone and I'm not losing my mind.
    It's where I come to "meet" very interesting people.
    Thank you MS World!
    DIAGNOSED=2012
    ISSUES LONG BEFORE
    REBIF 1 YEAR

Comment

I have been coming to Ms World off and on for14 yrs

A place that has changed in 14 yrs, the people are different so to me that more and more people are being diagnosed and that's not good I just wish that someone would find a cause and a cure

A place where people understand what's going on in your ms body

A place where I try to give helpful information and to help people which I'm not to good at

A very good place

Thank you

Shoo
      Shoo

Comment

Bumping this up for HunterD since July is almost here

Shoo
        Shoo

Comment

It's somewhere to go - when you can't go anywhere else. 24/7.

Only found MS world by chance, while looking for info mid 2015 and joined in October.
          It's surprising what a difference that chance encounter has made to the sense of isolation that has hovered for many years. http://www.msworld.org/forum/images/icons/icon14.png

Comment

No one knows MS like other MS-ers. This is my "go to" place for understanding, answers, suggestions, education and family. I've been here since 2001 and it's the only MS help site I read. My current neurologist is almost useless so I get all the best advice right here. Without MSWORLD I would be totally ignorant in matters of MS. Thanks for being here!
            Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Ditto to everything said....this is a wonderful place, where we can share any issues, physical and mental stress--and fears. Knowing there are others out there who we can reach out to.....I've been a member for years, sometimes I share, sometimes I just read.

Thank you, MS World/fellow members......thank you so much.
              Rule of Feline Frustration: When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly content and adorable, you will suddenly have to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Working...
              X