SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I ? NEED SOME ADVICE AND INPUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I ? NEED SOME ADVICE AND INPUT

I am going to see about a job with the Veteran's Health Care Services this coming Monday. What I'm unsure of is should I walk in with my rollator or just use my cane? I use my rollator all the time because I feel safer with it but I can walk with my cane I'm just not as comfortable.

Need some input please!!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

I'd say use your rollator. You will want to feel safe and confident as opposed to unsafe and uncomfortable with this new job possibility, so go for it! And good luck

Let us know how it goes.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

So I took Seasha's advice and used my rollator to go see about a job. It actually worked to my benefit. They give fist consideration to veterans and disabled applicants. I am both. So hopefully things will go well from here.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
      X