24 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 years ago

24 years ago today, I married my very best friend. This man was everything I had asked God for, and so much more. 24 years ago, I assumed and fully accepted the "fact" that someday I would have to take care of him, since he is 24 years older than I am. Goes to show, you should never assume. Who could know, 24 years ago, that I would develop MS, and I would need him to take care of me? I thank God that He has give him the heart and the strength to do so, and me, most days, the strength to accept it. This is not how I expected our lives to be 24 years ago, but it is what it is, and I am so grateful to have a man like my husband by my side. Happy anniversary O.V. Words can never express how much I love you.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Happy Anniversary !
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Happy Anniversary! You are blessed to have a person so special in your life

Comment

Here's to a wonderful 24 years together and many more in the years to come!
        You are very fortunate
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

WOW what a sweet tribute to your man! I wonder how you met?
          Tells you that age is relative in this case anyway.
          Thanks for sharing your love.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Warmly, Jan
          I believe in miracles~!
          2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
          Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

very blessed

I am, indeed, very blessed and fortunate. I hear so many accounts of people whose spouses have left because THEY could not handle MS. I am so grateful to have a man who took the vow "in sickness and in health" seriously. Jan, we met in church, IMO, the best place to meet someone!

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Happy Anniversary and God Bless You Both!
                God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
                X