Does ths make sense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does ths make sense?

I'm always looking for new info on MS, so I was excited to see in our local newspaper there was going to be an educational seminar on MS, with helpful hints on managing symptoms. Then I saw the time for the seminar - 6 - 8 pm. Am I correct in thinking that most MS patients are like me- we tend to become more fatigued as the evening progresses? I get the fact that many people cannot attend events during the day because of work, but what about a saturday morning? I try not to go anywhere after 5, so, much as I would like to go to this, I cannot.

I guess that this seminar is being sponsored by a pharmaceutical company. And I assume that there will be a guest speaker, who is probably a local medical professional. I don't think that these doctors or nurses can be away from their practices on workday mornings.
    I have been attending these types of 'dinners' for several years. I just suck it up and feel tired for the program and meal. What else can one do ? These programs are always full of MS information and the state of current developments in the MS environment. Good luck

Comment

As with all things MS everyone is different. When I'm off I tend to feel worse in the morning and don't perk up until about 5pm. Of course then I'm ready for bed at 9pm so not much of an energy burst, lol.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

your guess is right

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
        I guess that this seminar is being sponsored by a pharmaceutical company. And I assume that there will be a guest speaker, who is probably a local medical professional. I don't think that these doctors or nurses can be away from their practices on workday mornings.
        I have been attending these types of 'dinners' for several years. I just suck it up and feel tired for the program and meal. What else can one do ? These programs are always full of MS information and the state of current developments in the MS environment. Good luck
        The seminar is being given by Biogen. I do realize the problems with holding evens on a weekday, that is why I thought maybe on a saturday. As for sucking it up, I am too big a wimp. The few times I've been out past 5:00, I've paid for it with leg spasms so severe that none of my meds would touch it. It's just not worth it to me.

Comment

Working...
        X