SEVERE ABDOMINAL CRAMPIMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEVERE ABDOMINAL CRAMPIMG

I am pouring through my all of my military medical records looking for ANYTHING I can possibly tie to MS while I was in the military and was not dx.

I found two enteries where I had gone to the ER with severe abdominal cramping. The visits were two days a part. There doctors could not find any cause for the cramping. I'm beginning to wonder if this could have "The Hug". Or has anyone heard of abdominal cramping being a sx of MS?
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

I am sorry you went through that not knowing what it was. Do you still get those cramps?

Personally, I have never heard of cramping as a MS sign of the Hugs, but do not know for sure. Did you ever see a Gastro doc for it? Most ERs are limited in their diagnosis, wanting only to rule out more serious or life threatening situations.

To me, the MS hug is a squeezing, or a tightening. Do you get anything like that now? You are diagnosed with MS right?

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
    X