SUCH A WONDERFUL GESTURE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUCH A WONDERFUL GESTURE!!

Yesterday I had stopped at the grocery store and as I was walking towards to door a young man, I would say late 20's, was walking out to his car. He had already made it quite away toward his car when he saw me walking with two canes. He turned around and walked all the way back to the store to hold the doors open for me. I thanked up profusely and wished him a Merry and Blessed CHRISTMAS.

I just wanted to share that with everyone. I thought that was a wonderful gesture by that young man.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

That is such a great story! People come back and open doors for me all of the time (I use a walker) and I am relatively young. It warms your heart to see how many good people there are all around us.

Thanks for sharing it reminds me to be thankful for those little things like that.

Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Thanks for sharing this positive experience! Small gestures can be so huge and mean the world to people.
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Yes, that was a wonderful gesture! I have found a lot of nice people out there will help since I have walking issues.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

People are generally good. What a heartwarming story! Thanks for sharing.
          Brenda
          Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

I love it, thanks for sharing.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Working...
            X