volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving from Texas

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to our members celebrating in the US.

Have a great day!

Comment

After being on this forum for 10 years, I am grateful for all you come here for information, support and to vent~

For those for whom today is just another day.. I connect with you from my heart to yours.. may you know moments of hope and meaningfulness~

Forgiveness is a way of opening one's heart and emptying any negativity that makes one sick..and
          provides us with more room to love self and others.

Thank you for all the times you reach out and connect with each of us. I am grateful!!

Warm, yummy hugs,

Jan
          I believe in miracles~!
          2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
          Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

So much to be grateful for!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May your day be filled with family and good memories. I'm so grateful to have all the experiences that come with having MS. Sometimes it is hard to move, but I have a vehicle I can drive to get me most everywhere I need to go.

I may be off balance, but I have a warm home with strong walls that are there to help steady me.

I may get tired at work, but I have great friends in my co-workers that watch out for me, and encourage me to exercise so I can remain working longer.

I may not be able to teach in a classroom with 2nd graders, but I can do work on the computers to help teachers that are in the classroom do their work easier and more efficiently.

I may not have become an administrator, but I can help guide those that are my bosses to be more compassionate and understanding in the differences of teachers and students.

I may not be able to romp and run with my grandchildren, but I can bake them a delicious meal, and read stories, and sing songs, and just make them smile and know they are loved!

Boy, am I grateful for all that God has given me. I am a blessed woman.
            Brenda
            Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone's day was filled with family, friends, and much laughter.

Comment

Working...
              X