Thanks for the help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help

I went to the pharmacy last week to fill my rx for my bladder meds. It's brand name only and I have a coupon I printed online, so I went inside to make sure they ran it. They said it was already on file. Fast forward to Saturday, I go to pick up the rx in the drive thru and, of course, they're charging me the higher amount, so I once again mention the coupon. She wouldn't even try a coupon code that was in the system and insisted that I give her the coupon again, which I misplaced and couldn't do. So I left without my meds and printed another copy. I'm furious about this.

I finally went back today after spending the weekend resting and used the drive thru because I'm weak and didn't feel like getting out of the car. The tech sends the meds through the basket for me to get and the second the door opened, my bag flew out of it onto the ground. Of course I couldn't reach it and didn't have enough space to get out of the car, so I had to pull forward, running over the bag (just barely missing the pill bottle), so I could get out and walk back and get my meds. Seriously? How can they not figure out that when you stick the bag in the very front, you risk it falling out! And those things shot out! So much for avoiding getting out in the cold

This is so frustrating. I've got enough to deal with, and adding stupid pharmacy workers who obviously don't care about doing their job, I'm ready to explode. I never should have had to run out there tonight, just to wait 15 minutes in line and have my meds just tossed on the ground carelessly. There's a reason the side of the basket has a bar to hold things down. Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for my MRI. I certainly hope they do a better job than the pharmacy staff, not that that would take much.
    Diagnosed 1/4/13
    Avonex 1/25/13-11/14, Gilenya 1/22/15

Wow, that SUCKS!!! We don't have drive throughs here, sounds more inconvenient than not.

Can you get your RXs delivered to you at home?
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I'm glad there was no one behind you. I hate drive throughs.

What a frustrating experience! When I get in a situation like that, I usually figure using a coupon is not worth it. Pharmacies that deliver are wonderful. However, depending on your insurance, can be more expensive.

Comment

make them

I have a fantastic wonderful caring Pharmacy where I live. If I looked at the lady, explained what happened, they would come out and fix the whole situation..... I wish you had the same!

I am so sorry for you.....

karen
        You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

Comment

Working...
        X