SSA is so dang frustrating!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSA is so dang frustrating!!

When I logged on to the SSA website today to check the status of my application (been a little over 3 months) the page says "a decision has been made on your claim".

I called the 800 number to try and find out what that meant, I was on hold for 1 hour and 56 minutes, then the call terminated.

Why do they have to do that to us, do they think we have a shortage of stress and need more????

Angry.
    Seattle, WA
    Dx 05/14/10, age 55, RRMS, Now PPMS
    Avonex 5/10-9/11; Copaxone 20, 9/11-4/13; Tecfidera 4/13-7/15; Copaxone 40, 9/15 -present

Yes, I can appreciate what you are going through. Is this your first try? Most likely you could be denied..but...then maybe not.

You'll get a letter. They will let you know what is next step. Just in case you do get denied, then you need an attorney. That is typical along with having to wait a long time. So the fact that you are getting an answer this quickly is good. You'll soon learn where you stand.

If your doctor(s) mention that they do not think you can work and your disability is severe enough, then you will get awarded SSA/SSI/SSDI whichever it is.

So hang on.. you'll most likely get a letter. Let us know what happens too ok?

I'll be wishing you peace and calm through this journey..

Warmly, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
    X