Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Profiles -- A great way for us to get to know you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Profiles -- A great way for us to get to know you!

If you click on my username, it will take you to my public profile.

There, you will find information about me that I choose to share with members of MSWorld. The categories available for me to input information include:
    • URL's
    • Biography

We'd love to know more about each of you, too.
    1. Click on User CP in the blue task bar on the lft side near the top of the page.
    2. You will notice a column (Control Panel) on the left. Under Your Profile, click Edit Your Details.

That will give you the opportunity to add some profile information if you wish, or edit it, if you already have a profile. Then, please begin a thread, letting us know that you have added or edited a profile.

Or, if you have a profile already that does not need changing, but, you'd just like us to be aware of it, please alert us to that.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

~ Faith
    FAQ about "My Public Profile":
    http://www.msworld.org/forum/faq.php...public_profile
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Thanks!

Great suggestion
    I set up my profile when I was still a high school teacher and it needed to be updated. I feel like a different person than the one who first set up my profile. Now I have to add a picture.
    Portia

Comment

Great! Can one of the other mods remind us who to send the photo to, so that it can be added?

~ Faith
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X