driving and numbness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

driving and numbness

does anyone find themselves ever having to look down at their feet occasionally or feel like your feet are not in the right position on brake and/or gas pedals because of decreased sensation/numbness or tightness in feet or had any close calls because of it?

I have had that too! I do NOT drive when my right foot is numb. It happens occassionally. In fact, yesterday was one of those days.

I am super cautious. I'm not ready to give up my independence but certainly know when I can drive. I have people drive me to my neuro as he is an hour and a half from me. When I wear my tennis shoes is when I feel more secure.

Be Careful! Wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

Diamond

Diagnosed 6-28-14
    RRMS
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

yes

[QUOTE=Diamond57;1463140]I have had that too! I do NOT drive when my right foot is numb. It happens occassionally. In fact, yesterday was one of those days.

I am super cautious. I'm not ready to give up my independence but certainly know when I can drive. I have people drive me to my neuro as he is an hour and a half from me. When I wear my tennis shoes is when I feel more secure.

Be Careful! Wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

on it!!!lolyeah i definitely listen to my body and dont drive when im feeling more fatigued than normal and that right foot of mine is not flexible enough. im on it!!!

Comment

Working...
      X