adderall? anyone try it or currently on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adderall? anyone try it or currently on it

I was going to request a Rx But now I have googled the side effects, hmhttp://www.msworld.org/forum/images/smilies/eek.gifm

Hi Marie12,

All stimulants will have the same side effects as Adderall. In my opinion, if you want to try a stimulant such as Adderall then ask your Dr.

All medications have side effects but everyone reacts differently to medications. Some will have no problems with a medication and the next person will.

I have tried stimulants with Adderall being one of them. Unfortunately, for me, stimulants actually cause more fatigue, go figure

Best wishes.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I split the pills in half as the full dose of 10 mg is too much for my system. 5 mg gives a 6 hour alert dose, BUT I have to already be doing what I plan on doing or I´ll spend 6 hours doing whatever it was when the drug kicks in. Hope that makes sense. For me it helps more with physical energy than mental focus.

Comment

I was a little worried to try it for the same reason, especially since I occasionally get heart rhythm issues and I worried it would intensify them. I took it for a couple months and the only side effect I got in the beginning was a mild headache. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me though so I quit.

If it worries you that much, are there other meds you can try first? Or have you already done that?
        Diagnosed 1/4/13
        Avonex 1/25/13-11/14, Gilenya 1/22/15

Comment

Working...
        X