Hard not knowing if we will see.walk or fall at any minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard not knowing if we will see.walk or fall at any minute

I do what I can to keep some muscle and walk when I can and I try to eat right but pain is pain and I don't want pills to mask the pain , because that's not taking care of the problem'

frustrated and never knowing

But if the problem isn't fixable it's better to get pain management help.

Comment

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
      But if the problem isn't fixable it's better to get pain management help.
      I agree.

Hi MS1962,

don't want pills to mask the pain , because that's not taking care of the problem'
      In the case of MS 'taking care of the problem' can, many times mean taking medication to help 'mask' the pain. That's about all that can be done

The Central Nervous System is damaged, there is no cure but we still have a life to live (family, friends, jobs, hobbies, and having fun).

For many this disease is about quality of life. To try and have quality of life medications sometimes need to be used.

Take care
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I tried taking nothing for pain for a long time. Or perhaps I should say I didn't take any type of narcotic for pain. I tied that for several years. Then the pain became so overwhelming I couldnt take it any more. I became so bad I was unable to concentrate. As time has gone by the pain has become increasingly worse and the strength of the meds has become stronger. I've learned it is what it is. If I have to take a medication, whether I like it or not, to function then so I shall. It's all part of the MonSter.
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

Ditto Snoopy!

Diagnosed 6-28-14
          RRMS
          Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
          X