Not thinking clearly......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not thinking clearly......

I will try to keep this as short and simple as possible. I had something to take care of last week but instead of just doing I went through this long drawn thought process that after thinking about it made absolutely no sense.

I realized I wasn't thinking clearly at all. Instead of just doing what I had to do I complicated it a very simple thing.

Does anybody ever have problems with not thinking clearly? Or perhaps over thinking things that are really simple? This is the first time it's happened to me and to be quite frank it's a bit scary.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

I actually will do this quite often. If I try to reason something out to myself or to others, I end up saying and or doing something that is completely not what I wanted to convey. I do not know if this is part of MS or not, but I always tell myself that others will go through this and say that they are foggy.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
      I do not know if this is part of MS or not
      Unfortunately, it can be. WebMD explains it quite well here:
      http://www.webmd.com/multiple-sclero...nking-problems

My family teases me because sometimes when we go out to eat, it'll take me forever just to decide what I want to order!
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Kimba22

Thanks for the link. That was an interesting article especially the part about using Alzhiemer medications to help with memory issues.
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
        X