MS Bike Ride Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Bike Ride Louisiana

The MS Bike Ride for Louisiana took place this past weekend. My oldest Son took part and completed the entire 150 miles finishing in the top 100. I couldn't have been more proud. By the time was able to congratulate him a him tight and cried, telling I really appreciated what he did and I know how hard it was. He said "Dad it was nothing compared to what you go through on a daily basis." I felt a bound tighter than what we already had form right then and there. We bother cried and hugged for what seemed like a hour. It was an extremely emotional moment for the both of us. I just wanted to share this moment in my MS life.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Waydwnsouth- I would have cried too! You must be so very proud of your son. He sounds wonderful!

Thanks for sharing this touching moment with us
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

That is the best post!

Thank you so much for sharing. I can imagine how proud you are of your son, and so am I! That is a long ride and to do so well on top of it!

We need more people like him and yourself in this world! Hugs to both of you!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your moment with your son. You are both truly blessed to share this special bond. Please thank your son for riding!
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X