Need help fast! Please!Rockford IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help fast! Please!Rockford IL

My insurance recently changed on its own. I had Illinois Medicaid and now it is Illinicare Health. I went to see my neuro to weeks ago on thurs or fri, I can't remember. And they told me they do not take that insurance. My neuro would not see me. I even asked if I could make payments. But they called in the person after me. I got a call from my Neuro the next Friday and I was told I am no longer his patient. Nice! I told had told them when I was down there that we needed to set up refilling my Gilenya. I only had 3 weeks left! I am now down to 2 weeks! During that apt we were going to set up the Gilenya yearly refill, and more than that. I ran out of another med, but my primary doctor thank goodness was able to fill that one for me. Anyways, I live around 90 miles from Rockford, but that is the closest place I can go to with the Illinicare Health Insurance. Does anyone out there go to a good neuro and do they take that insurance? Does anyone on here have that insurance, if so who do you go to? Sorry so many questions. Just stressed out. I remembered about this place, haven't been on here in along time! I thought duh, I should be able to get some help on here! I can't find anything this far away!

I would call your local chapter of the national MS Society. Here is a direct link that will allow you find them if you do not know where they are, Find Local MS Chapter http://www.nationalmssociety.org/fin...ter/index.aspx
    they may have list of doctors or they may at lease point you in the right direction. Best of luck to you.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thanks hunterd. I tried looking up places on the internet from my new insurance and it is showing me pretty much nothing. Its to confusing to me. Can't figure it out. I will have to call the insurance again tomorrow and get some names. Was just curious if anyone had any good ideas.

Comment

Hi,
        One other option would be to call your insurance to find a covered doctor in your area.

I also sent you a PM - I live close to Rockford, may be able to help.

Comment

Working...
        X