No announcement yet.

What I hate the most......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate needing to miss out and not having anyone understand,accept, or accommodate. Glad I have ms world where I can come and "be" with people who understand.

Comment

I hate that I whine

I went to physical therapy the other day and the waiting room was full. I saw two women with no legs yet they were still smiling and happy to be alive, an older man who had 3 heart attacks and was worried that the therapy was not helping him and two young children who were cancer patients doing there best to get some exercise. I decided then that it is time to stop feeling sorry for myself and to stop whining. As bad as I feel some days, there are always people who are much worse off then me. Well wishes to all.

Comment

betterme, I think that is great you came to that realization. I always try to keep that kind of stuff in the back of my mind too when I feel I am complaining or feeling sorry for myself. It is also the reason I believe it took me so long to finally let myself feel sad and go through the grieving stages.

I finally just let myself feel how I feel. I know it will pass. People will always have it better and some will always have it worse but I realized it does not take away from how I am feeling. Although I do still feeling guilty sometimes.
        ~Lindsey

Comment

i hate

seamsguy i too am afraid of the future and i hate the insecurity that comes with not working. ssdi is not enough.

Comment

i could multi-quote every post made and agree with each and every one of them. Having MS is a real bummer and it's not always easy to stay upbeat and positive...but I don't wallow in self pity either.

For the moment...my life sucks. Hopefully tomorrow or next week...things will be better.

Comment

i could multi-quote every post made and agree with each and every one of them. Having MS is a real bummer and it's not always easy to stay upbeat and positive...but I don't wallow in self pity either.

For the moment...my life sucks. Hopefully tomorrow or next week...things will be better.

Comment

Working...
              X