Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS and frequent illness

Hey there

Quick question.... I haven't been diagnosed with MS, it's just the biggest suspicion after ruling out a bunch of stuff. My MRI is next week. Anyways, does anyone here seem to be suffering from constant infections/illnesses? This is greeting ridiculous. I used to be super healthy. A cold or two a year and it would take me three days to be over it and no medication needed. I had shingles in January, 5 months later my "MS"symptoms started. I have had to have an abscess lanced and now it has returned so I am on antibiotics. Also dealing with a viral illness that I have had for almost a week that just isn't getting better. Fever is still spiking and I just can't shake this after lots of rest. It might not seem like tons to someone else but this is not me at all. What the hell is going on??.

Well, here's the thing. If you do have MS, viruses, infections etc can afflict you with pseudo (I think they are 'precursor') exacerbations, and anything you have feels worse.

Stress (such as fearing you have MS) and the like can make you feel terrible.

Try not to worry until you have your MRI results. With any luck, everything will be all right.

Comment

Working...
    X