MS Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Apps

I received an email that linked me to an MS App called MS Attack. The app is designed to be used by someone to see if they are having an attack, flair, relapse, etc. I've never had a flair, but I thought someone new to MS might find it useful. It was designed by a specific MS doctor, but I think anyone could use it.

These apps are all for the iPhone, and iPad. I checked the app store, and there are several more MS apps there. I also downloaded one called Point of Care/Multiple Sclerosis. It appears to be downloading an entire book.

Thanks

Very recent diagnosis,so this is helpful. My daughters were given the task to figured out a system type log for my ipad.
    Maybe someone else already has, why re-invent the wheel!

Comment

2 for 1 symptom tracking

Patientslikeme dot com is a great website to use for symptom tracking, with the added benefit that with your permission, the site will anonymously aggregate the health data of users to be used for medical research. They have an MS community, as well as communities for other progressive diseases. MS'ers should definitely check it out.

Comment

Will do

Thanks! Peace....

Comment

Working...
        X