Traveling with a WalkAide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveling with a WalkAide

I have been wearing a WalkAide for a few months and I wonder what problems I might encounter traveling with it. I plan driving to Canada in a few days and flying to France later this year. Anyone can share their experience: issues, questions, problems? I'll greatly appreciate it.

Bring lots of written confirmation of what it is....from the company and your neuro

I have a Walkaide and the small pamphlet with its picture also helps. After that, it is a matter of luck. have you asked the airline?
    Take the battery out.
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Currently on rituxan

Comment

Canada was no problem

Traveling to Canada (by car) was no problem at all. I had taken the walkaide booklet with me just in case but there were no questions about it. I'll be sure to call the airline when I'm ready to fly.

Comment

Traveling should be no problem, just be sure to use the wheelchair service at the Airports, saves a lot of energy and no lines.
        Bill
        Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
        X