Ok, I'm ready, thank you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm ready, thank you all

Thank you all for putting up with me these past few years. I know I've accomplish all that I am able. And yes, I did teach a lot of people that having ppms and now being pre-diabetic, there are still ways to Pray and help others. Last week Wednesday, I went to visit my friend, and we Prayed on the beautiful patio at the nursing home, where she resides.

I think that will be a better memory of me, than the paramedics taking me to the local hospital. So, I am staying home today, and resting.

Thank you all for making life on this planet, bearible. You have really helped me.

Marie12,
    I am not familiar with you story but your post sounds like you have given up. I have a picture hanging on my office wall the says "DON'T EVER GIVE UP". I don't know what's going on in your life but don't give up. Fight like there all H--L!! Pray and believe in what you pray. The Good Lord is there to help.
    May God Bless You!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Comment

Thank you Waydwnsouth1. I am just ready

I know I will see you all in Heaven. Well, I know you will all be there. Jesus has really helped me. I always think I am so smart, but know that Jesus is a million times smarter than me. I really want to go to Heaven, in part to meet you all, and say, "Thank you!"

I am currently working on forgiveness. I know that Jesus has taught us to forgive. But I am reading a quote, so I know I have to give credit to the man they were writing about. Gandhi said, "Only the strong can forgive."

So, I actually think I have forgiven. I will keep praying that I have forgiven those who have hurt me.

Comment

Marie...if anyone here is going to Heaven, it will certainly be you. Me??? Well...that's another story.

However, you will not be meeting any of us in Heaven any time soon. Your post sounds like you are down. Are you thinking of hurting yourself? I hope not, because I could not imagine MSWorld being the same without you.
        Katie
        "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
        "My MS is a Journey for One."
        Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

thank you Katie, thank you

No, I am not going to hurt myself. I do have a strong faith and would never do anything like that with two daughters. I do understand your concern. Unfortunately, MS is one of the highest medical conditions for people that commit suicide.

My faith does not permit me to think of that.

Twenty five years so far, and eight years ago, my dr told me I had thirty remaining days. Jesus has really helped me, My daughters were only in sixth and ninth grades then. Fortunately, I was able to endure all their activity stuff, which I would need to miss now. Me and my bed, that's me.

My daughter does get me out for lunch once a week. I just can't say no, their food is too good, and the bill is only twenty dollars. If any of you ever come to Ohio, I'll meet you there. I'd love to visit with you, and another chance to eat at _'_s near Hamilton and in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Comment

Marie, I pray that God will carry you on your journey whatever it may be. My heart grieves for the loss of one of us and, at the same time, feels joy at the prospect of one less person suffering.

You are very brave.

Comment

Marie,
              My wife and I enjoy reading your posts. I am glad that you still reach out to others and try to help them. There are many people hurting in the world and could use a smile, hug or prayer to comfort them. Your zeal for life and tenacity are an inspiration for so many people. Thank you for sharing with us.

God Bless!

Marco

Comment

Oh, love. That sounds like a "I'm ready to go" message.
                I can't judge, because I think about ending it all quite often, but as long as there is hope, or a reason to hope, please don't give up.
                And I know you may not be able to type much anymore. Whatever you do, however you are, may you find peace.

Comment

Marie, relieved to hear you're not going to hurt yourself, I was very concerned but didn't want to presume anything, just in case I misunderstood your post.

Also good news to hear about your faith and what a comfort it to you. I was raised in the catholic faith, but I haven't been a 'believer' since my teens. I don't think I will ever be again, but I do miss the comfort and community church and religion can provide.

Maybe sit for a spell in the sunshine, with cooling device or technique available just in case.

Comment

Sweet Marie, I will now assume that anything good that happens to me is a direct result of your prayers for all of us.

My dear, your strength of faith is so admirable, especially having suffered so with this disease. I am even a wee bit envious, I dare say my faith was shattered at times, thank goodness only temporarily.

I guess I just wanted to let you know that you have a "fan" and I'm sure I'm not the only one! God bless you Marie, please continue to post, we care and enjoy reading your posts.
                    Jen
                    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

thank you MSW

I have the same faith. I grew up two miles from the Relic Chapel in Maria Stein. Of course all our little communities had their own parish. My grandmother (my mom's mom, was always a great cook. She baked delicious pie crusts.

My mom knew how much I liked Grandma's pie crusts, so she always refused to give me the recipe. Then after my mother's funeral, I found the recipe in my mom's "important papers." Well, my mom was right. I didn't bake the pie with the crust once, but twice, and it tasted as good as my grandmother's.

But of course now with my memory loss, I have misplaced the recipe. But memory loss, or no memory loss, I know what made my grandmother's pie crusts taste so good, "LARD." Of course, back then, all the "small" grocery stores sold "LARD." But, just to note, I had to really search to find a grocery that sold it.

I know, we now eat very healthy, but I'm guessing that lard probably is healthier than all the unnatural stuff in the nonfat stuff.

Hmm, I'll ask my daughter tomorrow, if she wants to go grocery shopping. Or, first I'll ask her if she'd like to hunt for recipes. I know she'll tall me, "Mom, the person who eats no sugar, or fat, wants to purchase "lard?"

Comment

LARD yes!! My Mum was Scottish, everything is better with lard. We found a fish and chip place close to home that fries everything in real lard! Yes, the totally unhealthy kind, solid at room temp, artery clogging, but delicious!

Thank God I don't have any other health, or weight issues so a treat fried in lard is ok once in a while. Now just gotta do something about my donut addiction... fat, fried in fat, coated in sugar... YUM!

Jen
                        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

FYI

Marie, my home town considers the only respectible receipes include the "Holy Trinity" of basic seasonings, garlic, bell peppers and celery.

Love hearing your story about Lard and the fond memories you have of your mother.

Comment

Working...
                          X