Hoarseness in the voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoarseness in the voice

Does anyone notice that your voice gets weak or hoarse with increasing fatigue? This has been with me for a long time now and I'm just starting to question it.

I was just dx with Gastritis and am going to ask the Gastro about it as well as the Neuro. But I thought I'd check in with the "experts" first.

Thanks
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Voice

My voice has been hoarse for several years. This past year it is almost completely gone. My doctors tell me it is caused from the MS. I haqve not found fatigue has anything to do with it. It is that way all the time.

Lois

Comment

Marti,
      My voice gets horse with bouts of "Acid Reflux". I was diagnosed by the ear, nose and throat doc. I take an OTC med during flare-ups along with gulping down a couple tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (if you can't tolerate full strength ACV, it can be diluted in tea w/honey).
      Tawanda

Comment

Vocal Nodules

I had a hoarse voice for a very long time and had it checked out. I had 2 benign nodules and had surgery. Couldn't talk or whisper for 8 weeks. Used a child's magic slate to communicate. Let me tell you that was one of the most difficult things to do being I'm such a yapper. My ex-husband couldn't believe the self control I had. To tell you the truth........I couldn't either LOL!!!! Maybe want to think about getting it checked out.

Susie Q

Diagnosed 6-28-14
        RRMS
        Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
        X