Rash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rash

I have been getting a rash on my neck and face that comes and goes. It's somewhat itchy and red and my neck is slightly tender. It happened to be occurring when I had my neuro appointment this past Tuesday, and he said it was a form of dermatitis related to MS. Has anyone else had this or heard of this?

Interesting. The last four years, I have had one only on my left side of neck intermittently. It is flat, looks like lots of red dots the size of a needle tip. It is sometimes itchy, sometimes not. I have never had it at dermatogist apot, so I didn't ask about it. I will have to ask neuro, as well as dermatologist about it even if I don't have it then.

Did the neuro recommend any treatment for it?

Thanks for sharing.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Rash

He told me to take to Benadryl at bedtime, that's all for right now. Thanks for the response.

Comment

I had red bumps that kept popping up under my eyes, and itchy small bumps with redness behind my ears & on my face. They seemed worse around MS flares. I could never sync the symptoms with a dermo appt so I took as many clear smart phone shots as I could and THEN made an appoinment. Turned out to be rosecea -it never looked like I saw exapmles of online- and I have a topical that helps greatly now. But both MS & rosecea are auto-immune diseases, so I shouldn't have been suprised.

Good luck!
        MS Diva
        (Well-behaved women rarely make history. Just a heads-up for ya...)

Comment

Working...
        X