X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tingling

can MS make you have tingling in your hands and feet everyday

Hi Renee,

Tingling is one of the sensory symptoms (aka paresthesias) that many people with MS experience. For some, it might be indicative of disease activity (exacerbation). Sometimes it's not, and is just a symptom that comes and goes. And then there are those of us (like me) who have it all the time and it just becomes part of our new normal. There are medications that may help (gabapentin or amitriptyline). There are also some other tips here: http://ms.about.com/od/signssymptoms...-Sclerosis.htm

I suggest you call your doctor for advice. Good luck !
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I have constant numbness tingling burning feelings in my legs with toe spasms. Never go away and wake me up at night. They just started a few months ago. Never had then in the eighteen years I've had MS. Neurontin does help with the spasms, calms things down enough that I can deal with the rest. Hope yours go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Renee13 View Post
        can MS make you have tingling in your hands and feet everyday
        Yep! 24/7 for four years now, often including arms, shoulders and legs...

The intensity changes, but it's always there. Gabapentin doesn't seem to do much for me, it just takes a little of the edge off when it's most intense.
        1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
        NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Working...
        X