Bumps and Bruises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumps and Bruises

Anyone ELSE look down after putting on a pair of shorts and think their legs look like those of a 7 year old tomboy/boy?

Good GRIEF, I not only banged my knee on a door and got a bruise, I then banged SAME KNEE on a piece of my desk. I laughed but only AFTER I said some words that would make a drunken sailor blush.

UGH!! GRRRRR!!
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Hello, yes indeedy. And the weird thing is I usually don't feel the pain until I see the bruise.

Comment

If you looked at my arms you might think that I have been abused. I am afraid that someone is going to ask me if I have been beaten. I can count 11 bruises on my arms right now. There is one on my right triceps I did not know about until my PCP nurse pointed it out yesterday. It is the darkest and largest and I have not idea why I have it.
      MS is not a crisis in my life. It is just a chapter within my life.

Comment

art, I end up questioning how I got many bruises. Good dang grief! And to other poster, yes indeed it sure seems like it takes longer to feel the pain, but boy oh boy, when it starts hurting, my eyes sometimes water.

I actually have to be very careful and cognizant when I am ironing or working on the stove, as I do not feel heat as quickly as I should either. BE CAREFUL EVERYONE

Comment

fishead, that is exactly how I experience acute pain now too. Chronic, well... it's a given, but acute is like this now --->

I posted a thread here about my stupid delayed pain receptors. So annoying!

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129793

I have always bruised easily and always have bruises on me.

Comment

I tend to have bruises show up without even knowing I did something to get a bruise This has been the case for quite a few years.

Bruising easily can also be age related. As we get older our skin gets thinner. Other causes for bruising easily is some medications and supplements.

Information about bruising easily:
            http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...g/art-20045762
            Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I find so many bruises all over my legs and arms. I try to think back over my day to when I could have banged myself so badly but rarely can remember doing anything. I am on aspirin though and this can do it. Never really connected it to MS. Maybe?

Comment

Hi,

Still in limbo, going for another MRI and end of the month.

Recently I've been bruising very easily. Also, I find that I'm a wimp when it comes to my thighs, the smallest pump and I'm in a lot of pain...it's like it's way over exaggerated, it shouldn't hurt as much as it does, and I end up with a big bruise.

It's like my muscles are super sensitive...does this make sense???

Minnie76
                DX with TN 2013

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for all your responses!!

To answer a question=no I don't bruise easily. I used to, but that was from a med I am no longer on. Now a days it is just my MS related ding-battiness.

Comment

Working...
                  X