Just stopping in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopping in.

Although I do not have MS (I'm an NMO patient) I just wanted to stop in to tell you all that this is my favorite MS site on the web. I pop in from time to time, to see if anyone needs any NMO information. I love how everyone stays on topic, and the lack of silliness that often shows up on other forum boards.

I have a large number of MS friends, and this site has helped me to understand what they go through on a daily basis.

You guys ROCK!

Grace (NMO since 2005)

Glad you are still stopping by, Grace53a

You have always been so helpful to those that show up at MSWorld and have NMO, being tested for NMO or trying to figure out the difference between MS and NMO.

Thank you!
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Grace53a: Thank you so much for continuing to stop by! Your wealth of knowledge is appreciated by many and is very helpful for everyone, especially those being test for, or being possibly diagnosed with NMO. There is so much misinformation on MS websites about NMO, and those of us with MS often give out the wrong advice just trying to help, that it is wonderful to have someone who has the disease that they can turn to for advice.

Hope you are doing well.

Take care
      Lisa
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X