Really Sore Throat??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Sore Throat??

I have had a sore throat for several days. Today it is really bad. I don't have my tonsils and I don't have a fever. My PCP dropped me when I had to apply for state insurance. Is this something MS related or possibly a virus? I am taking Tecfidera (3 months) and haven't had this problem before.

You should see a primary care doc, or go see a doc in the box, just to make sure it is not strep. Even the NPs can diagnose and treat you at the drugstores that has them in it...minute clinic etc. Anyway, I hope you start feeling better really soon.

Let us know how it goes, OK?

Take care
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

They said it was a virus. It hurts like I have been swallowing glass. I'm heading to bed to give my poor throat a rest. Good night all

Comment

Lots of stuff going around

My dh and I are both sick. I got sick about three days after he did. Stuffed up nose, sneezing, body aches and temp. Wish they get the flu shot right one of these yrs. Lots of people I talk to are sick or have been. I haven't had a cold or anything like this in ages. Feeling lousy; hope you feel better soon.

Diane
        You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

Working...
        X