Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate MS Awareness Month with MSWorld!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrate MS Awareness Month with MSWorld!

During the 2014 MS Awareness campaign, for every donation of $20 or greater, we will send you a free MSWorld branded Blender Bottle®

An MSWorld lapel pin will also be included with every bottle sent!

Click here to donate and receive a free MS Awareness Water Bottle as a thank you for your generosity!

Your donation provides critical support to help us continue providing the MSWorld support for all of us living with MS!

Feel free to post what you are doing during MS Awareness Month!
    Lolli_pOP
    Creative Center Director
    Content Management Director
    Social Media Administrator

There are many ways to promote more MS Awareness just by talking with others when a question may arise.

Educating yourself and the people around you helps them come to a better understanding of what you are living with. Remember, knowledge is empowering!

Raise awareness by participating in your local MS Walk - many places conduct these walks in the spring. To find a Walk in your area, check this out! http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Get-Involved

The Bike MS event also helps promote awareness https://secure3.convio.net/nmss/site...=BIKE_National

Wear ORANGE!
    You can find many different kinds of clothing or merchandise that promotes MS through our own online store! Check it out here - http://www.cafepress.com/msworld1996
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I Love MSWorld!

MS Awareness Month... What a great time of the year!

I just donated to MSWorld to help make a lasting difference for all of us. And, as a bonus, they're sending me a water bottle.

The bottle I received last year was awesome.
      Looks like this year's is even better; some sort of limited edition. I would donate anyway, but the bottle is nice.

I hope everyone will donate to make sure MSWorld will be able to provide support for all of us living with MS for many years to come.

I Love MSWorld!

Time

Comment

Thank You!

Thank You Time for your kind comments!

100% of every dollar donated to MSWorld during the MS Awareness Campaign goes toward providing everything on the MSWorld Website:
        - Message Boards
        - Chat
        - Creative Center
        - Conference Center
        - Resource Center
        - And our MSWorld Express Weekly Newsletter, put together by MS Patients for MS Patients!

If you love MSWorld, please click below to donate:
        https://www.msworld.org/msawareness/donate/

We thank you for your participation and contributions to making MSWorld what it is today and what it will become tomorrow!

Please share the link above with your friends and family.

Thank You for Your Kindness and Sharing Your Experience Living with MS!

All The Best,
        Alan

Comment

You all rock! Thank you

I donate here too without a material incentive- MS world is tremendous, but getting an orange blender bottle with MS World on it is aweeeesome

I love my current blender bottle, what a lifesaver for not being able to prepare a meal. coconut water and protien powder, shake it up, and voila! You're nourished and can have the energy to rest from the energy used to shake it up

so with your logo on it, is like a free boost of energy to make sure that cap and lid are tightly secure before you shake...... Oopsey!!!
          There is always a rainbow!

Comment

PS I really like the cafepress MS World link you included, those are awesome expressions. I'm definitely going to share those!

@@@I'm on the look for a video that was sent out about 4-5 months or so ago, it was about the misconceptions of MS. It was EXCELLENT! I saved it to send out during awareness moth and cannot find my secure storage place... Go figure.

It was a brief, well articulated, video expressing incorrect perceptions of this disease, etc. it wasn't like a one person lecture, I think it was a lively video with people, slogans, etc and maybe a few minutes long?

I just know when I watched it, I was so excited that this delivered exactly the message I want to convey, but don't have the energy .

I've done an extensive web search too to try and find it, and no luck yet.

If someone knows of this, would you please post?

Thank you all again!
            There is always a rainbow!

Comment

It's not too late to donate $20 or more to MSWorld and get your free MS Blender Bottle. It's not just an ordinary water bottle. It's a great product. Blender Bottles are durable and odor resistant; the blender ball makes it perfect for making a smoothie or a shake. Includes a lid with a tight seal, and a sport clip to loop onto a gym bag or back pack.
              http://www.blenderbottle.com/blender...-sportmixer...

Donate here: https://www.msworld.org/msawareness/donate/

~ Faith
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
              X