Your Prayers Please--Thank u so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Prayers Please--Thank u so much

I need a miracle, I needs prayers + feel so frightened + desperate that I'm making this post. My condition has worsened significantly + the environment I live in is contributing factor (confirmed by my neurologist few days ago, the gov't has given him grant money 2 figure out why.) So I need 2 move ASAP to a colder climate at sea level.

However, I'm a single, childless, middle-age female reluctantly subsisting exclusively off of SSDI...which means I have little funds + I also don't have a car. So I'm just asking for prayer that somehow, someway I am able to get a car and find an affordable housing arrangement in a quiet and safe neighborhood...and also that my condition stabilizes + doesn't worsen while I'm still here.

Thank you so much for listening + abundant blessings to you all

Prayer lifted!

Welcome Maluhia, I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation. I have just prayed for you.

Comment

God is able to do abundantly, exceedingly beyond anything we could think or ask....I pray now that the Lord (Jehovah Jireh) our provider will meet you in this season of great need and give you everything to make this move successfully. May He give wisdom to your doctor to provide the exact best treatment for you and that you will have relief from your symptoms and all else that is affecting your health. God bless you and keep you and give you His peace. Amen
      Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

Originally posted by maluhia111 View Post
        I need a miracle, I needs prayers + feel so frightened + desperate that I'm making this post. My condition has worsened significantly + the environment I live in is contributing factor (confirmed by my neurologist few days ago, the gov't has given him grant money 2 figure out why.) So I need 2 move ASAP to a colder climate at sea level.

However, I'm a single, childless, middle-age female reluctantly subsisting exclusively off of SSDI...which means I have little funds + I also don't have a car. So I'm just asking for prayer that somehow, someway I am able to get a car and find an affordable housing arrangement in a quiet and safe neighborhood...and also that my condition stabilizes + doesn't worsen while I'm still here.

Thank you so much for listening + abundant blessings to you all
        Too bad they have grant money to study it and no grant money to do anything about it.

Prayers coming your way. In the meantime, I'd start writing to the local churches, Lions and any other charitable place and pray for some help.

I can't even imagine where your doc thinks you should locate. Sea level and a colder climate? Where is that? I am sure it exists, I just can't imagine it. But, I'll pray that one exists, for you.

Good luck to you and Godspeed in a solution. fed

Comment

maluhia, I am so sorry you are having a hard time and I hope everything works out for you.

I am saying a prayer for you.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

prayers and healthy thoughts

you are in my prayers and I am sending healthy thoughts your way during your time of need.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your predicament. Have faith that you will find help. Search out resources as another poster has suggested. Maybe your local chapter of the MS Society could point you towards some additional places that offer helpful referrals.
              I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way. And a hug.

Comment

I am praying for your situation to get better. Good luck

Comment

Maluhia, do you mind saying where you live? It might help if we knew where you live and where you'd like to go. There are lots of amazing resources on this board, and you never know, you might just find answers here!
                  Crystal

Success is a journey, not a destination

Comment

Prayers for guidance and peace

Maluhia111,

Prayers are being prayed today and everyday for your needs of a car and place to live ,health and peace in your heart.

"Do not worry about your life .... Do not worry about tomorrow for Jesus will walk beside you and he knows what is ahead. (Matt 6:25,34).

You are in the right place to ask for help and prayers.

As someone said ... church is the first place I would ask if they can help with knowing of good living arrangements.

And your local Good Will store might be able to help you with a car, for people give their old cars to them for a tax write off.

God Bless you and know we are here for you
                    STR

Comment

Maluhia,

I'm so sorry you are in a desperate situation. I'm praying now...trust in God...all things are possible.

Comment

prayers

Sending my deepest prayers for you today and the rest of the week.

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -Romans 12:12

Comment

Hi maluhia,

I am so sorry to hear of your desperate situation. I will lift up your needs in prayer and ask that your health remains stable and that you find solutions, soon. Lamentations 3:57 ~ You came near when I called you, and you said, "Do not fear."

God Bless ,
                          Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Prayer sent up before I typed this.

May you find answers to your needs. God works in ways that we have no CONCEPT of. I am assured he will bring you what you need.
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
                            X