MS Flair Up Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Flair Up Question

3 weeks ago yesterday I began having a 24 hour flair up. It was really bad and had me bedridden. I noticed and I'm still noticing that I cannot get enough sleep. At first I thought I was just run down because of it, but I'm still sleeping too much.

Any thoughts?
    Diagnosed 11/01/05

That is pretty common during a flare, are you sure it was only 24 hours? What were your symptoms that kept you in bed? Just the fatigue, or more? In the end, you may just want to give your neurologist a call about it. If it turns out not to be an ongoing flare, you may just need some meds to help out with the fatigue.

Hope you feel better very soon!

Let us know how it goes.

Take care
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

I think it was only 24 hours. I had had some problems the night before but they stopped.

When I have a flare it feels like air is coming out of my skin and it hurts...that's the only way I know how to describe what is going on with me. Plus the MS fog and weakness in my legs, back, etc.

I woke up on Tuesday with no symptoms but I wasn't able to do much. I haven't had any symptoms since but I'm still having the problem with too much sleep.
      Diagnosed 11/01/05

Comment

Working...
      X