Heat and a study on its effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat and a study on its effects

Am I the only on who takes comfort in knowing there is tangible proof that a symptom IS probably MS related and not a cause for new concern - like Alzheimer's, for instance? A small study of people with MS has been done to see how multi-tasking affects "our" ability to process information and multi-task. It was learned that more parts of the brain were activated than in others without MS and confusion, irritation, etc. results. I can attribute this information now to knowing why I am always asking or wishing for quiet when there is a lot going on around me; it's like nails on a blackboard. My husband now turns the t.v. Off if we are talking. Oh he still thinks I am a pain-in-the-*** but now We both know there's a good reason.

Heat study - correction

I forgot to mention the study was particularly related to the effect heat has on the multitasking/brain stimulation activities. See? I was multitasking by trying to remember too much! THE STUDY IS TRUE!!! Lol

Comment

I'm astonished they had to do a study. They could have just asked me.

Comment

Well that's true but I like to remind my husband that I'm not just taking after my mother or he'd desert me for sure!

Comment

Working...
        X