Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams

Last night before bed I had a dizzy spell that was unusual. I am dizzy most of the time but this was different. I was watching tv when I felt this wave of dizziness come over me. It started as a pin point across the room and grew stronger as it approached me, engulfing me. It passed almost as quickly as it came on. I went to bed shortly after that and as I lay in bed I had small waves of dizziness.

After I went to sleep I dreamt I was at the mall, in the food court, trying to get from point A to point B. I would walk a few steps and fall over. I would get up and repeat, over and over. Nobody would help me and I was embarrassed and frustrated. I am assuming the dream was caused by the dizzy spell.

I just found it kind of amusing and troubling at the same time. Do any of you have dreams that are caused by symptoms?

It has been said that Dreams are a way of working through the problems we have in our lives! Dreaming must be the tool your body has chosen for you to accept the 'new MS you.'

This disease is tough to accept! Your subconscious is trying hard! fed

Comment

I had a few dreams where I was trapped in a burning car or room. I'd wake up in a start, and of course, I had burning sensations going on.

Several times, I've had versions of the same dream where I was having trouble keeping my feet in contact with the ground. It was as though gravity wasn't working and I had to keep "fighting" to stay close to the ground so I wouldn't float away! Well, I know it was from the tingling/ numbness sensations in my feet.

I still have burning/tingling/numbness 24/7. But, I must be getting "used" to it, since I never have any of those dreams anymore. I'm glad, as I didn't care for those reruns!
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Have the bad dreams, usually when the bed gets too hot. Blanket strangles me, like being buried.

I've found if you wake up halfway through a nightmare, finish the story in your head before you try going back to sleep. Helps me.

Comment

Nightmares are often a side-effect of many medications. I wish the side effects would be pleasant dreams. fed

Comment

Working...
          X