Concerned about symptom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerned about symptom

I am concerned about facial spasms that I am having and I'm not sure that they are a typical MS symptom. I am having spasms that started off in my right eye.

The lid would jump really hard and it would do it off and on for days. Then it was a pulling sensation on the bottom lower area. It really isn't a sensation at all. It really is pulling. It is completely visible. At one point it felt like the eyeball itself was pulling??

It seemed to lessen at times, but rarely stops. Now my forehead and my cheeks and lip is in on the action. I have explained it to my neuro who diagnosed me with hemi-facial spasms, but I read that this usually affects one side. He is giving me another prescription. I haven't picked it up yet, so don't know what it is yet.

I have tried baclofen and a few other drugs, none of which helped at all. Could botox help in this situation? I'm tired of my face constantly moving. As I speak, my forehead above my eye is in on the fun.

I am also bone tired. I started to clean out my shed yesterday and had to stop due to fatigue. Tried to get back to it today and it feels overwhelming. I did manage to drag most of the things that would be ruined if it got wet back inside. However, my entire yard is littered with tools, yard supplies and camping gear that I hope to get back to before it rains later. This has me a little down today. Just thinking about all that I have to do is making me a little sad.

I am getting ready to start magnesium supplements. Any other ideas?

Depends on what the new med is?

Yes, botox would probably help, but the med he prescribed might also.

Sorry you are having a bad day, I sure hope it gets better for you and it doesn't rain. fed

Comment

Working...
    X