Day by Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day by Day

Yesterday was a wonderful, kick butt day for me . I was so on my game, mentally and physically. I have worked out my meds in a way that they seem to make me feel like "the old me". Or so I thought...Today my mental fog, dizziness and anxiety are making things difficult. How can things be so different today? I want to go lay down somewhere, close my eyes and cry. Instead I'm at work, confused, dizzy and a bit depressed. I actually woke up in the middle of the night with some vertigo but went back to sleep fairly quickly (with the help of my Zoloft and Gabapentin I'm sure). Can things change day by day with MS? I have had my ears checked by ultrasound when I had pain in my ear and jaw (TMJ they say). They said they looked clear.

Sorry you are having an off day today, amyrising. It does happen- unfortunately... Best to concentrate on those "kick-butt" days ~ without overdoing yourself (my motto!)

It certainly gives new meaning to the phrase - "one day at a time!" Hope you feel better and better and can get back to your old self again soon!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

My PT has warned me on those really great days to not try to dominate the world, because I will crash (later that day or next day). Energy conservation techniques. I'm finding his right. I had that kind of day yesterday too -- and am in your shoes today :-).

Sorry you're having a rough day .

Comment

I wish we had an answer! I am still realing from my last good day a week ago. I helped out with a wood chipper for six hours and then went to coach a softball game.

And today was the first day I woke up not in a total daze! Over the past year I have realized what I do today will make a difference for the days/weeks to come. lol.

I want to be superman and do all things I used too, but I always fall apart after. So slowing everything down and saying NO is something I have had to learn.

Hope today is a better day!

Billy
        Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

Working...
        X