Should I Be Concerned ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I Be Concerned ?

Thanks for any answers in advanced. Friday I started to notice that my foot felt like my sock was turned inside out. I pulled off my boot and started to notice my foot was a little numb. So I get out of the car and then my leg started to feel the same way. I payed it no mind and continued in to where I was going thinking maybe I was sitting akward. Then my hand went numb. So I go back to the car and my head and various places started to itch like never before. While itching my head and face I noticed my ear, head and shoulder was also numb. I then started feeling around and noticed my whole right side was numb. My face started hurting later that night and my arm is getting weaker. So now my question is that all this started around five o'clock friday and it has been 48 hours since I noticed this. Could this be a flare?

gp2778: Yes, for sure you are having an exacerbation. Especially with the weakness. You need to call your neurologist tomorrow and let them know so that they can start you on some IVSM.

Hope you feel better, let us know how it goes, OK?

Take care
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Thanks 22cyclist. I did contact my neuro and I had 2 active lesions on the left side of my brain which controls the right side of your body. The lesions are right in the sensory area of the brain. I went to the ER and I had 3 days of steroid treatments. Switching to new DMD.

Comment

Working...
      X